Brazilian model Alexandre Cunha was paired with a three-year-old moptop to showcase Smalto’s matching child-sized and adult tuxedos. Unfortunately, while the pressure of performing didn’t faze the buff Brazilian, his partner broke down in tears as they were striding the catwalk:
Once, I was supposed to close a show with a 3-year-old kid and we both had matching outfits. During rehearsal, everything went as planned, but on the day of the show he started crying halfway down the runway, so in my head I thought, “What am I supposed to do?!” I ended up picking him up and I carried him to the end of the runway.
I feel like we aren’t talking about the fact the Perez Hilton made Ke$ha suicidal and gave her anxiety to the point that she needs medicine to stop her from hallucinating from lack of sleep. If that isn’t harassment, then I don’t know what is. Ke$ha only preaches of love at her shows and in her songs. She didn’t deserve his harassment
whoa that is fucked up :(
I’ve always been team Fuck Perez
Other fucked up things that famous blogger and asshole Perez Hilton has done and got away with:
- Told celebrities with mental illnesses to ‘get a life’
- Stalked Lady Gaga and then played the victim in numerous interviews
- Intentionally outed closeted LGBT celebrities without their consent, and then justified it because he’s gay
- Used homophobic slurs on a number of occasions. For this reason, several LGBT charities have refused sizable donations from him
- Stated that Michael Jackson’s cardiac arrest was probably a ploy to sell tickets
- Bullied several celebrities to the point of depression, and then had the nerve to make an anti-bullying video for the Trevor Project, which several celebrities responded to by telling their stories of how he had bullied them
So yeah, if this surprises anyone, they should probably look on his website. You literally can’t go a single page without seeing something libelous, insulting or downright abusive.
I’ve got another one. How about all the times he’s said truly disgusting things to female celebrities and then justifies it as “okay” because he’s gay